We are searching for an ambitioned personality with operational readiness and analytical intellectual power to strategically develop our global procurement, already possessing achievements in this area.
- Develop procurement strategies for Telair Europe and implement them
- Search, Qualify and Certify new national and international suppliers and sources. Perform continuous and methodical development, evaluation and surveillance of suppliers.
- Negotiate and administer price, logistic conditions and payment terms for all suppliers and services.
- Perform an integral and comprehensive approach for enhancement in value for Telair Europe for all external costs, incl. price, value and cost saving analyses.
- Introduce digital sourcing into Telair’s procurement process.
- Support Telair’s innovation initiatives by providing
- Support make/buy decision making.
- Bachelor, Master or similar in an economic area or similar education
- Several years of experience preferably in aerospace and international strategic procurement
- Business fluent in German, English and preferably another language
- Assertiveness and advanced negotiation skills
- Ability to lead a team with respective leadership skills
Besides a modern working place we offer attractive performance linked wages and incentives.
The site Miesbach, located at the proximity of the Alps 50 km southeast of Munich, offers flat hierarchies, quick and intuitive decision making.
Accept a personnel challenge? Than please provide your CV.